July 30, 2010
After who-knows-how-long, I visited Asianfanatics, just because I want to see recent pictures of Barbie Xu. I missed that girl a lot, and though I love her very much, I am not that interested in her ongoing drama, Summer Bubbles :((
I tried catching up on fandom news as well, and here are some which affected me the most. I am so behind on fandom, but at least I am making an effort to update myself once in a while.
*Vic Zhou shows his vulnerable side – this made my heart ache. I’ve been a fan of them since their Meteor Garden days, and this is just utterly sad. As a fan, I know how much effort Zaizai puts in his work and him thinking it isn’t good enough makes me want to pull my hair out. I know Barbie didn’t want him to feel that way, but yeah, what Zaizai said in the interview is still true up to now. D:
*Interesting. Kim Hyun Joong and Oguri Shun? Now I want a Taiwanese-Japanese-Korean Meteor Garden-Hana Yori Dango- Boys Over Flowers reunion! That would be loads of fun XDDD
* One of the most horrible news I’ve ever heard since Barbie and Vic’s breakup is this. Jin leaving KAT-TUN. I cannot formulate the words that can express how I exactly feel. I did not see this coming. Or at least, not as early as now. I cannot imagine KAT-TUN with only five members. KAT-TUN is supposed to be the best band in MY world, they will be celebrating their tenth anniversary next year! Why didn’t Jin wait a little longer? 🙁 ASDFGHJKL; I can go on and on about this all night but I’d rather not. I am still hoping for the best. And I have yet to watch Bandage.
* I really fail as a fan when it comes to Jiro Wang. I didn’t even know he is an artist! I guess I just liked his roles in ISWAK and Hana Kimi way too much that I decided to become one of his fans but I am that interested in his personal life. I am evil.
* Barbie Xu continues to amaze me. At 33 (turning 34 this October!), she is still as stunning, as sexy, and as gorgeous as ever. I am so excited for this! Barbie as a sex-craving assassin? YUM. And yay! No plastic surgery! 😀 People, stop spreading bad rumors about her 🙁
* Kingone and Tiffany. Erotic scene. ‘Nuff said.
* All my OTPs are not ending up together. 🙁 Eita is married already. And so is Ai Otsuka. 🙁 Who’s next? I am still praying for a Vic and Barbie wedding. Maybe not now, but some time in the future 🙂
* I adore Hotaru no Hikari to bits, one of my all-time favorite jdramas ever. So when I heard that there will be a Hotaru no Hikari 2, I was ecstatic. I almost fell out of my seat! But when I viewed the cast and did not see Teshima Makoto, my number 1 drama boyfriend, I was waaaayyy beyond furious! Why is he not in this? Huhu, drama life is so unfair 🙁
* One of my dreams is to attend Show Luo’s concert. I wonder if it’s going to happen? I just hope that by the time I earn enough money to buy concert tickets, my favorite artists are still there and my favorite bands have not disbanded yet.
This would be all, for now 😉 Random post is random.