May 12, 2014
I know that I mentioned that there will be Eight Randoms posts here every now and then, but I can’t seem to limit my thoughts into just eight. Haha! You may follow me on twitter, but I mostly tweet in Tagalog 😉
- Didn’t mention this in my Fangirl post, but I think the main reason why I didn’t like the book that much (even though I can relate to Cath’s character and all) is because Levi reminded me of someone I know personally. He was a friend’s boyfriend and although he’s really nice, I’m not too fond of him. Call me judgemental all you want but he isn’t that pleasing to the eyes plus I’ve never liked guys with over the top cheerful personalities. I like guys with a little mystery, jsyk.
- I used to love books, but it takes too much time to read a book for me. Also, I’m a bit of a multi-tasker, but when I read, there shouldn’t be any distractions. It started when I was in college, I tend to watch more and more shows and then read less and less books as a result. But I recently discovered the magic in iBooks! Yes, specific. ibooks. I tried reading e-books in my laptop and other tablets but I didn’t like it. So when my Mom bought an ipad Mini, oh boy, ibooks! Love. Them. So. Much. I love the smell of books and flipping pages but I HATE that when it gets dark, I can’t read anymore without a light source. So it sucks when I am in another place without a lamp because then, I would be forced to not read anymore. But ibooks are great– you can read anywhere and adjust the screen’s brightness, adjust the font size (this is so so important to me~! I don’t care if a book is only 30 pages long but if the fonts are too small, I would never bother to read it), bookmark pages, highlight my favorite quotes (OF COURSE I’ve never done that with any of my books), search for definitions of words I didn’t know, and the most important of all, DOWNLOAD all the books I want without spending even a cent. Seriously, this app is heaven-sent.
- Speaking of books, I started reading If I Stay. Story seems promising but not a fan of Chloe Moretz so I’m not too excited for the movie. Am I the only one? Everybody seems to like her. Meh.
- I would love to babble about Spiderman but I think it deserves a different post! Sigh. I love Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone to bits! Just watched it yesterday and I’m still not over it, to be honest.
- The Crazy Ones is cancelled 🙁 I’ve only watched three episodes and so far, I really liked it! What’s not to like? There’s Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robin Freakin’ Williams, two hot dudes, and a story which revolves around the Advertising World AND a Father-Daughter relationship! It’s such a shame that shows like New Girl is still on air when new series like this one with so much potential gets cancelled. Ugh.
- I now have a Sony PSP! Lol. Years too late, eh? But my brother bought a PS3 (it’s coming todayyyy. A little late as well but still!!!) so his PS2 and PSP have no use anymore. Time to play Sims, Fatal Frame, and Harvest Moon! :3
- Since I’m on a vacation, I can watch the dubbed version of Meteor Garden already. Love you, cast :3 And no, Lee Min Ho, CANNOT replace Jerry Yan. EVER.
- Watching a lot of Tagalog shows as well since 1. My laptop is not working properly 2. Globe internet sucks 3. I’m just so lazy to download anything. So far, The Legal Wife is my favorite (LOL). The others, like Dyesebel, should just end already. Pfft. Aaaand what is this rumor about Sandara Parking entering the PBB House?|?|?| I am so excited!
- Rewatching Corner with Love! If you didn’t think Barbie Xu and Show Luo look good together, watch this series! It’s so cute, fluffy, and sweet. It made me miss Vic, though. But the characters and the OST of this twdrama are awesome. I’m watching it with the Dramot app (which is equally awesome, btw) and I’m smiling like a crazy person the whole time. Too adorable!
- Pee Mak 2 soon~!!! Liked the first movie especially since Mario Maurer’s there. Hopefully the next movie will not disappoint. Heard that Mario’s not part of the cast anymore…
- I update my imdb profile often and so far, I watched 29 movies this year already. My target every year is a hundred movies :3
- What is it with Spotify? I like soundcloud better!
Hey everyone, I just resigned from work so I have a lot of time until I find a new job that I really like. Loving my vacation so much as it’s been quite a while since I get to finally rest and not think about work. Hopefully, I’ll find a job soon because it sucks to be poor! Haha. While I’m still going to job interviews, I value every minute I spend at home. That way, I can read every book and watch every show I want 🙂 I find time to update this blog as well and that makes me super happy 🙂
But of course, nothing beats the time spent with my family and friends 🙂 Have a great week!