Twitter and Other Random Thoughts
October 11, 2014
- I recently made another twitter account for fangirling purposes only. Haha! I’m afraid I spam my rl friends a little bit too much XD And I’d love to interact with fellow fangirls as well! Follow me on twitter? 😀
- I am also planning to get a paid website. I’ve always wanted to but I’m not so sure how. But I know some people who can help me, so I’d probably do that later this year, or early next year? Blogging has always been part of my life since I was in high school but I never took it seriously. Maybe having a paid account can help me to blog more often. 🙂
- It’s been err.. five months since I stopped working so I have A LOT of time to watch movies and TV shows. It’s awesome, really. I rarely watch movies these days so I spend most of my time watching series! Yayyy! During this vacation, I finished watching the First Season of Hana Yori Dango (rewatch!), two seasons of Bates Motel, first season of Penny Dreadful, 2 Broke Girls Season 3, Ao Haru Ride, Corner with Love (rewatch), Pretty Little Liars current season, Teen Wolf Season 4, The Walking Dead Season 3, and two seasons of Orphan Black. Also, I currently watch The Voice season 7, A to Z (new show!), The Vampire Diaries Season 6, The Big Bang Theory Season 8, America’s Next Top Model Season 21, MasterChef Season 5, Junior Masterchef Season 1, Styled to Rock, Revenge Season 4, and Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 2. Whew. That’s a lot! So proud of myself! Hahahaha.
- I also read a couple of books during my vacation: The Giver, That Boy, and Fangirl. I know that’s not a lot especially since I have a lot of time but it’s better than nothing. Haha! I also read 44 chapters of Ao Haru Ride! It’s the first time I’ve*seriously* read a manga. It was awesome :3
- I know I need to get a job really soon so I just had to watch as many as I can! 😛