December 31, 2014
Happy Holidays everyone! How have you been? 🙂 I haven’t posted in a while because I finally got a job! *happy dance* But having work meant less time for fangirling, though. I missed the days when I used to just watch and/or read all day all night BUT I’m not complaining. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m actually really happy with what’s happening in my life right now 🙂
Anyhow, I use twitter for everyday raves and rants! I’m still not used to tweeting in English using my new account, but I try to update it as much as I can! Here are a few things that I’ve been posting these past few months~ XD
- OBSESSED with the recent cycle of America’s Next Top Model! I haven’t been this obsessed with any cycle since Ann Ward (Cycle 15). I think the models this season are the most interesting, and the most good-looking ones too! Don’t even get me started on Ben Schreen. ♥ Somewhere around here is a draft of my obsession with this cycle. LOL.
- DANIEL SHARMAN IS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!!! I think nobody even knew about it until he posted his pictures on instagram riding a tricycle in Sagada. Huhuhuhu merry christmas to the Sagada people, indeed.
- Also watched this season of The Voice after I skipped two seasons. It gets boring during live rounds, tbh. The blind auditions and battle rounds are usually the fun parts of the show, but I tend to not watch almost the whole live show episodes and just watch the finale instead. I’m not yet done watching it but twitter spoiled everything for me already, so… yeah.
- If you’re not watching The Flash right now, then it’s about time to go watch it! Grant Gustin is awesome and perfect in so many ways. He portrays Barry Allen in the most adorable way possible. I ship her and Caitlin, too! Guh.
- Rewatching Hana Yori Dango 1 and 2 gives me so many feelings! I’m almost done with the second season and after all these years, Domyouji, Makino, and Rui still gives me chills! And the OST! Oh my god, I can’t even explain how happy (and sad!) it makes my heart~
- Currently watching (for the nth time lol) Win A Date With Tad Hamilton aka favorite movie of all time aka 100th movie for the year 2014! So happy to reach my goal of 100 movies this year!
- I also listed 20 books as my goal for 2014 but I only got to read nine 🙁 And that even includes a manga! LOL I FAIL. Anyway, I still have a ton of books and ebooks to read this 2014. Hopefully, I can read the remaining 11 books next year. Haha!
- December is MMFF (Metro Manila Film Festival) month! So far I’ve only watched Feng Shui 2 and it did not disappoint! I didn’t have high expectations, though. But I don’t think it deserved all the bashing. It was a pretty decent movie. I’m planning to watch Kubot, English Only Please, and Bonifacio next. Not sure if I’d watch Praybeyt Benjamin 2 on the big screen because 1) I haven’t watched the first movie and 2) I think Vice Ganda is not as funny in his movies vs when he’s doing interviews in Gandang Gabi Vice.
- Watched Rak of Aegis for the second time (all because of my love for Pepe Herrera!) and please don’t judge me but I’m planning to watch it AGAIN when it opens next year. I should probably do a separate post for this too, especially since I’ve been talking about it (and Tolits) non-stop for a couple of months now :))
This year has been great when it comes to movies and shows~ Praying that 2015 will be a much better year for all of us! 🙂 Cheers! <3